This is the best ways to improve your Joomla SEO.
1) Don't install any sample data while you set up a Joomla! site.,
2) Your Site Name should be your site’s name,
3) Turn off your PDF links,
4) Don't waste your site's link juice includes lots of social bookmarking links,
5) Redirect the www and non-www versions of your site to the same place,
6) Turn on your cache,
7) Enter a full description for all your sections and categories,
8) Less is often more: fewer pp can have better SEO than too many junk pp.,
9) Empty your global configuration metadata,
10) Be confident of Joomla's capabilities.