Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook Connect Plugin for Drupal Launches

La Netscouande, a French internet agency, has released the first version of a Facebook Connect plugin for Drupal. I have a feeling that this is going to obtain a lot of traction. This is one of the first content platforms aside from Wordpress that has an easy to use Connect module. As far as I can tell it enables basic login/authorization capabilities via the module.

With this announcement, the number of Facebook Connect implementations will most definitely jump over the coming weeks. Drupal is one of the most popular open-source content management systems on the web. While I’ve developed Drupal sites in the past, I haven’t had the opportunity to implement this service myself so I’m not sure how easy to use it actually is for developers.

Read More...

No comments: